As an Amelia customer, get started with a personalised household review of the accounts you have linked to Onedox, what’s in good shape and where we can help you improve.
We'll conduct manual reviews of all your bills linked to Onedox, to identify and alert you to any unusual charges or changes in price or service.
Get help taking action with whatever is needed on your Onedox accounts, such as finding a better deal, a local garage or the highest rated suppliers.
Services supported by Onedox:
- Energy (gas and/or electricity)
- Mobile phone
- Bundles (any mix of broadband, mobile, landline, TV)
- Home insurance
- Car insurance
- Car: MOT and tax
- Water bills
- Council Tax
- TfL Oyster and Contactless info
And for those providers that that you can't add to Onedox?
Tell us the renewal date of the service and we’ll help you make sure you don’t miss it!
Examples of what you can ask Amelia about:
- My MOT is due - can you help me find a nearby MOT centre?
- How can I find out how much my car is worth?
- It looks like I'm not on a good deal - now what?
- Can you help me find a better deal with my current supplier?
- Am I using the best payment method?
- Should I provide meter readings? How often?
- My mobile bill looks high this month, can you help me understand why?
- Do I need mobile phone insurance? Help me decide.
- How is the coverage in my area for X mobile network?
- How do I cancel or move landline providers?
- Can I take my number with me?
- What are other landline options in my area?
- I've had a price increase, can you help?
- Should I try and renegotiate and how do I do that?
- I don't understand my bill, can you help?
- How does billing work?
- What am I getting charged for?
- How does it work?
- Am I on the right band?
- How can I go about submitting a claim?
- What is a no claims discount?
- How do automatic renewals work?
...and much more...You can instant chat with us as much or as little as you need. 💬